Senior Program Analyst
Requisition Number: NAVAIR-1501-St. Inigoes, MD
Title: Senior Program Analyst
Description: Performs critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success. Provide program analysis support for all aspects of the program. Participates as a member of and/or supports the overall Program and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
- At least eight (8) years of professional experience in the Defense acquisition environment, and four (4) years of experience in support of Navy acquisition management.
- Experience in initiating and maintaining technical direction within broad program objectives directly related to aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems supportability.
- Knowledgeable of acquisition policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the requirements of the DOD 5000 series.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large and diverse teams and the ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in all areas of contracted effort such as program management, project management, configuration management and financial management.
- MS or MBA degree in Business Administration or another business-related discipline; and/or
- An BA/BS degree Business Administration or another business-related discipline.