Kairos, Inc. is seeking a Senior Schedule Analyst in Lexington Park, Maryland adjacent to the Patuxent River NAS. Kairos, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Management and Technology Consulting Services across a variety of customer markets. We establish "trusted advisor" working relationships with our customers and partners through our unwavering ethical culture, deep functional expertise, and unflagging commitment to ensuring customer mission accomplishment. Our successful partnerships with defense, federal and commercial customers attest to the efficacy of our services. We offer competitive salaries and benefits with outstanding growth potential.
Work will be performed directly at the client site located at the Patuxent River NAS Annex (Webster Outlying Field) in St. Inigoes, Maryland.
Candidate will possess an expert level understanding of scheduling fundamentals and their application within the Microsoft Project 2010/13 scheduling tool. Candidate must be skilled in both written and oral communications and be comfortable working in a group setting often consisting of multiple stakeholders with varying levels of experience and authority. Candidate should possess an intermediate level of familiarization with one or more of the following; Hardware Development, System Engineering, Software Development, and Project Management Lifecycles.
* 6-10 years of experience developing/maintaining project schedules
* Possess or be eligible for a DoD Security Clearance – SECRET
* AS/AA in Information Systems, Engineering, Finance or related scientific or technical discipline
* BS/BA in Information Systems, Engineering, Finance or related scientific or technical discipline
* DAU Level II Certification or equivalent - Program Management or Business
* PMI-SP or Microsoft Scheduling Certificate or PMP
* Earned Value Management training and/or experience
* Experience with Microsoft Project Server application
Development/maintenance of multiple project schedules to include:
* Integration of multiple project schedules including vendor schedules into a single government master schedule (IGS)
* Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development IAW MIL-STD-881C
* Critical Path/Near Critical Path analysis
* Perform schedule variance analysis; generate reports using industry standard schedule metrics
* Evaluate schedule progress against plan
* Lead schedule development and status update meetings with required stakeholders
* Maintain record of scope changes and schedule deviations
* Analyze schedule change orders for impacts
* Resource Loading/Leveling of schedules
* Develop schedule progress, metrics reports and trend charts
* Integrated Master Plan (IMP) development