Requisition Number: NAVAIR-1502-St. Inigoes, MD
Title: Program Analyst
Description: Analyzes program requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses. Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings. Collects, completes, organizes and interprets technical data and financial information relating to system acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
- At least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline and included in the four (4) years, there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series).
- Must have experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military programs utilizing the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NavyERP) tool.
- BS or BA degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline.